The New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety (LPS), Office of Attorney General (OAG), is in search of a Professional Services vendor to develop a Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Initiative to support grantees under LPS’s new Community-based Violence Intervention (CBVI) Program (Program). One-time funding is part of the FY22 State Fiscal Year Appropriation for this purpose and is not to exceed $995,000.
We encourage all interested parties to submit proposals and request that you feel free to forward this email to any other entities that may be able to bid to provide these services. Collaborative bid submissions will also be considered; however, there must be a primary entity submitting the proposal and all associated entities must be clearly listed and their specific roles identified and defined.
Included below are links to Bid Specifications including Scope of Work, deadlines, and requirements along with the required Cost Summary form (Excel format).
- RESPONSE FROM PARTIES INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING A BID PROPOSAL – IF AN ENTITY HAS THE INTEREST, ABILITY, AND INTENT TO FILE A BID PROPOSAL, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO RESPOND ACCORDINGLY THAT YOU WILL BE SUBMITTING A BID PROPOSAL AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
PRIMARY AND BACKUP CONTACT NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS, AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.
- THE RESPONSE OF YOUR INTENT TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL SHOULD BE RECEIVED VIA THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
PROCUREMENT@NJOAG.GOV, NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM EST, WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2022. FAILURE TO RESPOND WILL NOT ELIMINATE ANYONE FROM THE FINAL BID PROPOSAL SUBMISSION CONSIDERATION; HOWEVER, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM QUESTIONS SUBMITTED BY INTERESTED VENDORS.
- QUESTION FROM POTENTIAL VENDORS MUST BE RECEIVED VIA EMAIL ADDRESS: PROCUREMENT@NJOAG.GOV BY THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2022. ALL ENTITIES WHO HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST OR SUBMITTED QUESTIONS WILL RECEIVE ALL QUESTIONS AND CORRESPONDING RESPONSES FROM NJ L&PS BY 5:00 PM, FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2022.
- THE DATE AND TIME FOR FINAL BID PROPOSAL SUBMISSION WILL BE 11:59 PM EST TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2022. VENDORS WILL RECEIVE ACCESS TO THEIR OWN ALLOCATED BOX.COM FOLDER TO SUBMIT THEIR FINAL PROPOSAL IN ADDITION TO SUBMISSION OF AN EMAIL OF THEIR PROPOSAL TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS: PROCUREMENT@NJOAG.GOV. LATE OR INCOMPLETE BID RESPONSE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION BY THE EVALUATION COMMITTEE. ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE BID PROPOSAL COST SUMMARY AND INCLUDE A STATEMENT THAT PRICING IS FIXED AND VALID FOR 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF BID PROPOSAL SUBMISSION.
- OUR INTENT IS TO ISSUE A PURCHASE ORDER ON OR ABOUT JUNE 10, 2022, SUBJECT TO THE VENDOR COMPLETING ALL PROCUREMENT COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE STATE OF NJ. THE ISSUANCE OF A PURCHASE ORDER WILL START THE PROGRAM AND THE PROGRAM MUST END BY DECEMBER 31, 2022.