Auto theft is an increasing problem in New Jersey and throughout the Country, but you can help us protect your vehicle by taking these important steps:
- never leave your car running and unattended
- do not keep a key or key fob in your vehicle
- remove all valuables from your car
- always park in well-lit areas
- make sure your windows are closed
- use anti-theft devices whenever possible
- and always lock your car!
Make securing your vehicle part of your nightly routine.
ALERT FOR HYUNDAI AND KIA OWNERS