Press Releases : Garden State.
- Statement from Acting Attorney General Matthew J. Platkin on today’s Judiciary Committee vote August 8, 2022
- Acting AG Platkin Announces Prison Sentences for Three Members of a Newark-Based Fencing Ring That Trafficked Stolen High-End Vehicles Worth More Than $1 Million August 5, 2022
- Governor Murphy and Acting AG Platkin Announce $10 Million in Federal Funds to Support Hospital-Based Violence Intervention Programs that Reduce the Cycle of Gun Violence in Communities August 5, 2022
- Acting AG Platkin Establishes Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within Department of Law & Public Safety August 5, 2022
- Acting AG Platkin Co-Leads National Coalition of Attorneys General in Supporting Legal Challenge to Florida’s “Parental Rights in Education” Law August 4, 2022