Internet Gaming Information
Internet Gaming Authorized Sites
Internet gaming site approvals will be issued on a rolling basis.
Internet Gaming Permit Holders
The following Internet gaming permit holders were approved by the State of New Jersey. The list will be updated as permits are issued.
Internet Gaming Best Practices
Internet Gaming Ancillary Companies and Internet Gaming Related Vendor Registrants
Internet Gaming Companies Eligible For the Issuance of a Transactional Waiver
Internet Gaming Disputes
INTERNET GAMING DISPUTES & INQUIRIES
In accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.2r, a DISPUTE is an “unresolvable complaint after all reasonable means have been exhausted by the casino license permit holder.”
All Internet Dispute Forms filed with the Division must be accompanied with a copy of the original complaint filed with the casino license permit holder and the response which led to the filing of the dispute form.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement requires all operators to have effective systems in place for receiving, recording, managing and investigating Internet gaming customer complaints.
You must first file a complaint directly with the casino following the procedure identified on their website.
ALL complaints must be filed and a response received from the casino license permit holder BEFORE AN INTERNET DISPUTE FORM IS FILED WITH THE DIVISION.
If you have questions on how to handle your Internet gaming complaint, please contact the Division of Gaming at (609) 984-0909 or e-mail email@example.com.
- For a Casino Employee Registration, contact the Division of Gaming Enforcement at (609) 441-3846 with your questions.
- For a Casino Key Employee License, contact the Casino Control Commission at (609) 441-3441 with your questions.
- To be fingerprinted, call for an appointment at (609) 441-3050.
- For questions regarding the status of your Vendor Registration or Casino Service Industry License, first review the Enterprise Active Vendors List .
- For questions regarding the status of your Vendor Registration, filing of a supplemental or Vendor Registration Form or other Service Industry License questions, first review the Questions and Answers. You may then contact the Division of Gaming Enforcement at (609) 441-3555 with your questions.
- For Casino Service Industry License inquiries, you may then contact the Division of Gaming Enforcement at (609) 441-3007 with your questions.
- The Service Industry Licensing Bureau – Intake Unit has an e-mail address to be used when forwarding routine correspondence and required notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call: (609) 984-0909
MEDIA INQUIRIES ONLY
PATRON COMPLAINTS FOR ATLANTIC CITY CASINO FACILITIES
The below process is for Atlantic City casino facilities only.
Each casino must make every effort to resolve all patron complaints. If the complaint is not resolved to the patron’s satisfaction, there are three means by which the patron can communicate to the Division:
NOTE: A copy of all complaints received by the Division are forwarded to the casino licensee unless otherwise directed by the complainant.
- If you wish to file a complaint with the Division of Gaming Enforcement, you may complete a Patron Complaint Form.
Forms are also available at the security podium at each casino.
Please submit the completed form to the security officer at the podium; or send by mail directly to:
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
The Arcade Building
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Patrons can e-mail a complaint to the Division: email@example.com.
- You may contact the Division of Gaming Enforcement by calling (609) 984-0909.