Advisories, Notices, Orders and Special Rulings – 2022
- AO 2022-01 – Administrative Order Permitting Extension of Prices Posted in April, July, September and December 2022 Current Price List
- AO 2022-02 – Administrative Order Authorizing Trenton Licenses for Extension of 2021-2022 License Term
- AN 2022-01 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Branded Reusable Carryout Bags for Advertising Purposes
- SR 2022-01 – SR 2022-01 Special Ruling on Allied Beverage Group Amend Brand Registrations.
- SR 2022-02 – Special Ruling on Compania Cervecera de Puerto Rico, Inc. Deposit Waiver
- SR 2022-03 – Special Ruling on Friendly Sons of the Shillelagh Club License Waiver
- SR 2022-04 – Special Ruling on Professional Golf Tournament Permit.
- SR 2022-06 – Special Ruling on the LBI Foundation Granting Relaxation.
- SR 2022-07 – Special Ruling Hope Wine Granting Relaxation to Permit Refund of Brand Registration Fees.
Advisories, Notices, Orders and Special Rulings – 2021
- AN 2021-01 – Advisory Notice to Seasonal Retail Consumption Licensees Regarding Extension of License Term.
- AN 2021-02 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Executive Order No. 219 (2021) that Increases Indoor Dining Capacity to 35% and Permits Indoor Dining Operations Between the Hours of 10 P.M. and 5 A.M.
- AN 2021-03 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Minor’s Employment Permits and Blanket Employment Permits.
- AN 2021-04 – Amended Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Back-Ordered Products and Their Impact on RIPS, Credit and Delivery.
- AN 2021-05 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Implementing the Online Filing Process for Ad Interim (Temporary) Permits on a Permanent Basis.
- SR 2021-01 – Special Ruling Establishing Daily and Annual Seasonal Farm Market Permits.
- SR 2021-02 – Special Ruling Cedar Crest Village Mountainview Social Club License Waiver.
- SR 2021-03 – Special Ruling Shot and Beer Program to Promote COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- SR 2021-04 – Special Ruling Shot and Beer Program to Promote COVID-19 Vaccinations by Craft Alcohol Manufacturers.
- SR 2021-05 – Special Ruling Authorizing Certain Permits for 2021 Summer Concert Series (Woodbridge Summer Concert Series).
- SR 2021-06 – Special Ruling on LGBTQ
- SR 2021-07 – Special Ruling on Granting Relief from the Mailing Requirement and Cash-or-Check-Payment Requirement for Manufacturers’ Rebates.
- SR 2021-08 – Special Ruling Licensing Bureau Issued Special Permit for Northern Trust Golf Tournament.
- SR 2021-09 – Special Ruling Sierra Nevada Brewing Company Deposit Waiver.
- SR 2021-10 – Special Ruling on Closeout of Brand-Registered (Current & Historic) Products
- SR 2021-11 – Special Ruling Return of Alcoholic Beverages from Northern Trust Golf Tournament.
- SR 2021-12 – Special Ruling Amended Authorizing Certain Permits for 2021 Summer Concert Series (Woodbridge Summer Concert Series).
- SR 2021-13 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation Limited Brewery Off Premise Events
- SR 2021-14 – Special Ruling Extending Authorization for Issuance of Temporary Consumer Alcoholic Beverage Festival Events
- SR 2021-15 – Special Ruling Licensing Bureau Issued Special Event for LPGA Foundation Tournament Properties, LLC.
- SR 2021-16 – Special Ruling Authorizing Borough of Carteret to Share in Alcoholic Beverage Revenues
Advisories, Notices, Orders and Special Rulings – 2020
Special Ruling Suspending Enforcement of Any Violations by Plenary Distillery Licensees and Craft Distillery Licensees for Production of Hand Sanitizer or Distilled Spirits to be Used for Hand Sanitizer