Advisories, Notices, Orders and Special Rulings – 2022
- AO 2022-01 – Administrative Order Permitting Extension of Prices Posted in April, July, September and December 2022 Current Price List
- AO 2022-02 – Administrative Order Authorizing Trenton Licenses for Extension of 2021-2022 License Term
- AO 2022-03 – Administrative Order Authorizing Trenton Licenses for Extension of 2021-2022 License Term Until August 4, 2022
- AO 2022-04 – Administrative Order Extending Certain Covid-19 Expansion of Premise Permits
- AN 2022-01 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Branded Reusable Carryout Bags for Advertising Purposes
- AN 2022-02 – Advisory Notice to Industry Extending AN 2021-04 Regarding Back-Ordered Products.
- SR 2022-01 – Special Ruling on Allied Beverage Group Amend Brand Registrations.
- SR 2022-02 – Special Ruling on Compania Cervecera de Puerto Rico, Inc. Deposit Waiver
- SR 2022-03 – Special Ruling on Friendly Sons of the Shillelagh Club License Waiver
- SR 2022-04 – Special Ruling on Professional Golf Tournament Permit
- SR 2022-05 – Special Ruling Concerning Issuing Authority for Special Concessionaire Permits at Newark Liberty International Airport
- SR 2022-06 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation of Twelve Social Affair Permits within Twelve-Month Period, Long Beach Island Foundation.
- SR 2022-07 – Special Ruling Hope Wine Granting Relaxation to Permit Refund of Brand Registration Fees
- SR 2022-08 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation for Allied Beverage Group’s Request for Back-Order Relief on Courvoisier
- SR 2022-09 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation of Twelve Social Affair Permits within Twelve-Month Period, Central Jersey Arts Council.
- SR 2022-10 – Special Ruling Granting Request for Extension of SR 2020-14, Murray-Hodge American Legion Post 453.
- SR 2022-11 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation to Permit Refund for Brand Registration Fee, USA Wine Imports
- SR 2022-12 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation Twelve Social Affair Permits within Twelve Months, Brook Arts Center
- SR 2022-14 – Special Ruling Granting Emergency Authorization, Myers Auto Wrecking
- SR 2022-15 – Special Ruling Establishing Third Party Delivery Permit
- SR 2022-17 – Special Ruling Granting the Relaxation of Schedule A, Paragraph 3(a)(6) of the Special Ruling Authorizing Certain Activities by Holders of Limited Brewery Licenses and Special Condition No. 12 of the Special Conditions, New Jersey Brewers Guild
Advisories, Notices, Orders and Special Rulings – 2021
- AN 2021-01 – Advisory Notice to Seasonal Retail Consumption Licensees Regarding Extension of License Term.
- AN 2021-02 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Executive Order No. 219 (2021) that Increases Indoor Dining Capacity to 35% and Permits Indoor Dining Operations Between the Hours of 10 P.M. and 5 A.M.
- AN 2021-03 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Minor’s Employment Permits and Blanket Employment Permits.
- AN 2021-04 – Amended Advisory Notice to the Industry Regarding Back-Ordered Products and Their Impact on RIPS, Credit and Delivery.
- AN 2021-05 – Advisory Notice to the Industry Implementing the Online Filing Process for Ad Interim (Temporary) Permits on a Permanent Basis.
- SR 2021-01 – Special Ruling Establishing Daily and Annual Seasonal Farm Market Permits.
- SR 2021-02 – Special Ruling Cedar Crest Village Mountainview Social Club License Waiver.
- SR 2021-03 – Special Ruling Shot and Beer Program to Promote COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- SR 2021-04 – Special Ruling Shot and Beer Program to Promote COVID-19 Vaccinations by Craft Alcohol Manufacturers.
- SR 2021-05 – Special Ruling Authorizing Certain Permits for 2021 Summer Concert Series (Woodbridge Summer Concert Series).
- SR 2021-06 – Special Ruling on LGBTQ
- SR 2021-07 – Special Ruling on Granting Relief from the Mailing Requirement and Cash-or-Check-Payment Requirement for Manufacturers’ Rebates.
- SR 2021-08 – Special Ruling Licensing Bureau Issued Special Permit for Northern Trust Golf Tournament.
- SR 2021-09 – Special Ruling Sierra Nevada Brewing Company Deposit Waiver.
- SR 2021-10 – Special Ruling on Closeout of Brand-Registered (Current & Historic) Products
- SR 2021-11 – Special Ruling Return of Alcoholic Beverages from Northern Trust Golf Tournament.
- SR 2021-12 – Special Ruling Amended Authorizing Certain Permits for 2021 Summer Concert Series (Woodbridge Summer Concert Series).
- SR 2021-13 – Special Ruling Granting Relaxation Limited Brewery Off Premise Events
- SR 2021-14 – Special Ruling Extending Authorization for Issuance of Temporary Consumer Alcoholic Beverage Festival Events
- SR 2021-15 – Special Ruling Licensing Bureau Issued Special Event for LPGA Foundation Tournament Properties, LLC.
- SR 2021-16 – Special Ruling Authorizing Borough of Carteret to Share in Alcoholic Beverage Revenues
Advisories, Notices, Orders and Special Rulings – 2020
Special Ruling Suspending Enforcement of Any Violations by Plenary Distillery Licensees and Craft Distillery Licensees for Production of Hand Sanitizer or Distilled Spirits to be Used for Hand Sanitizer