Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control

Emergency Trip Permit

Emergency Trip Permit

Emergency Trip Permits are issued by the ABC through NICUSA at: https://www.njportal.com/ABC/EPS

Users will not be permitted to order ETPs via telephone. Users can contact ABC through NICUSA for 24/7 technical support at 609-586-2600. Any other questions concerning ETPs should be directed to 609-984-2830 and/or ABCpublic@njoag.gov during normal business hours.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Translate »