- Wellness Policy pdf
- Juvenile Detention Facility Utilization Policy pdf
- NJ JJC Manual of Standards for Juvenile Detention Facilities pdf
- Request to Conduct Research (2017) pdf
- 2022 Annual Internal Affairs Summary pdf
- 2022 Major Discipline Summary
- Requests for Juvenile Records
Procedure to Obtain Juvenile Records: Juvenile records are confidential and may only be released upon court order, subpoena, upon the consent of a parent/guardian, or the juvenile, if over the age of 18. Two forms found below, The Records Request form 09ED:01.09A and the Authorization to Release Protected Information, must be completed, with required signatures, and returned by email or fax.